Dark Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Välkommen till DC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
druid

blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid Empty
PostSubject: blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid   blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 am

* Name:martin worm

your character

* Name:blackclaw
* Class:druid
* Race:night elf
* Server:neptulon alliacen
* Spec:restro
* Do you have an off-spec? What and why? balacen for ranged dps also got feral gear just need too respec.
* Link to WoW Armory
* Link a picture of your UI

Raiding

* In what instances do you have experience in? also write down everything from vanilla wow TBC or WotLK!:nothing from vanilla/tbc grull kara/ wrath naxx/malygos/OS/RS/icecrown citadel too sindragosa 10 and 25 man i has tryed.
* What are you using addons? (DBM, you already have, we assume):many but DMB and omen is one of them XD
* Our raid days are on Sundays, Thursdays 20:00 to 23:00 ST, is it problem for you to come?:nope
* Why should we take you into the raids? What can you give our raid that others can not?:hmm buff ??? XD
* How do you critique? i do what<????

Other

* Do you have any fps drops when you play?:nope
* What is your speed of your Internet?:5.23 megabits
* Is your internet stable?:yes
* Do you have ventrilo?:yes
* Do you talk alot or are you shy?:a littel shy but i talk if i know aboute it XD
* Are you ok with that Scandianvian Languages may occur in the guild chat (Dont worry we stick to english on ventrilo to make sure everyone understands):ofc am cool whit that.

Guild

* In which guilds have you been in before? And why did you leave them?:livonia i was away for some time then got kicked
* Do you know anyone in this guild? i dont thing so.
Back to top Go down
Humi
Admin

Antal inlägg : 73

blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid   blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 am

Make a new apply.
And make it better, 5mins applys are bad.

/Humi
Back to top Go down

blackclaw restro druid/balacen druid
Page 1 of 1